TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

Gionight wrote:
PS: Enough is enough, I am leaving this forum because I am really tired fighting with ignorants and only thing I get from it is a headache .
So will this be the 3rd or 4th time you've left?

theradikal11 wrote:
Johnny5srv wrote:If you don't mind me asking what outfit/armor is this character (the male) wearing? Thanks. Those last few posts of your are fantastic by the way.
The armor is to Geralt by Lord of War. Replaces Armor of wolf.
http://www.mediafire.com/?buvdsbr6fpsd660
Thank you.

*master*

Pmind, you are right, I forgot the "IMO" part.

Maken1: Cómo está mi pana, todo bien? No me había fijado que eras venezolano :). Yo soy chileno. Tu config se ve muy bien pero veo que sigue mejorando cada vez que posteas.

lot of pics:

*master*

definitely the most natural config i've ever seen. the only enb imo where it looks great in all environments and weather types.

OpethFeldt, some truly spectacular images in your last two posts. I would love to try your config!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Gionight wrote:CruNcher>>>
If I will need some advice and criticism you will be the last guy I would ask, Seriously . And why you even post something like this, dedicated to me?
Personally i prefer many of the ENBs here compared to Gionights ENB and Setup and the reason for that is pretty simple his very clean setup looses immersevenes for me it looks to clean and flat over time but overall many ENBs here create much more Immersive look and feels and you can feel the passion put into them pixel by pixel watching them
Where did I wrote that my Skyrim ENB is the best thing on earth?
If I or any other member would start posting things we didn't like in others pics/setts, than here will be never-ending battles. And in case if you missed , I numerous times wrote that my gol is to achieve CGI quality or photorealism with a reach colors.

DogStar>>>
I would hate this forum to turn into a bash Gionight free for all
I will never allow it, you can trust me on this ;)

PS: Enough is enough, I am leaving this forum because I am really tired fighting with ignorants and only thing I get from it is a headache .
This was absolutely in no way any attack on you i just said different people will always feel different about certain ways ENBs come out and i reflected my feelings about your ENB and i know you try to hit a clean Render output and you doing very well @ that :)
I wrote this because im feed up with all this fighting and seeing how you and PMind since day 1 are going always back into them anyway i have my own style if no one likes it it's ok for me i don't try to force anyone to like it i have very clean idears for where i want to go to and i will continue take a little inspiration here and there with me on the way also from you :)
You might not realized it but general i don't take position on these fights but ignore them because i think they don't help anyone @ all.

So aside of what i posted on the Enviroment here a glimpse of my ongoing Lightning work for it

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

Opethfeldt wrote:Pmind, you are right, I forgot the "IMO" part.

Maken1: Cómo está mi pana, todo bien? No me había fijado que eras venezolano :). Yo soy chileno. Tu config se ve muy bien pero veo que sigue mejorando cada vez que posteas.
OpethFeldt
Hey! :D pana como esta todo? que sorpresa de verdad no sabia que hablabas el mismo idioma, que bueno!!. Como esta todo por alla?
Que bien yo tuve buenos amigos de tu pais con que jugaba L4D hace un buen tiempo. Muchas gracias por tus palabras de verdad me alegra que te allan gustado, lo mismo digo de tu trabajo es increible parte de mi inspiracion se debe al tuyo tambien asi como de otros. Tus ultimas imagenes buenisimas sobre todo el cielo bien claro, muy real y las edificaciones tambien. Sigue asi amigo :D. Un gran saludo desde Venezuela te mando.

Gracias.

*master*

Opethfeldt: Your enb is looking better and better every day, or at least seems that way (granted was always nice but just huge difference lately). Fantastic shots as well. What mod is that for Windhelm though? ;) I've asked others on different forums when I've seen it but never seem to get an answer and can't seem to find it myself.

Cruncher: Nice nights and still keeps plenty of detail while well shaded.

I just like combat shots occasionally so had to throw in a few.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Mindflux: Thanks. So you are using matso's enbbloom.fx and HD6's effects.ini? Meaning that you are not using matso's new depht of field? Right?

PMind: Thanks. Well I didn't know that there was anything new in enbseries.ini, so I didn't copy that one over.

Trillville: My summon skeleton animation is stuck. The problem is that I can't figure out how to convert the file back to the format that skyrim can read. I have followed some tutorials on how to do it, but it doesn't work for me. I don't know if I have a conflict with my animation and the rig it's using. It's quite confusing actually. I've asked for help on the bethesda forum, but no one is able to help me out, so it's in a state of limbo. I might try to import the animation onto another skyrim rig, to see if that solves the problem. But because of all these problems my motivation on getting it to work is very low, so I don't know when I will open that project up again. Thanks for asking :)

Here's the animation again, in case someone missed it :) I STILL would really like to see this working ingame for summoning undeads :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2Sm5NIjxLU&feature=plcp

My computer is game over, meaning that I will be very passive the next long time, until I get a new one :(

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

Really retarded question: how are people taking such close-up screenshots of their characters' faces? I've tried a couple ini tweaks but couldn't figure it out. So many people post those types of images, so I figure there must be something stupidly obvious that I'm missing...