TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

@Courier O' Balls woooow looks breathtaking I love the way of your coloring in your enb please share this great enb with us ;)

here is a screenshot of mine I hope you like it ;)

Glintday: Thank you! I will eventually, but it's far from being able to be released publicly. I like yours a lot, very realistic.

EDIT: I lied. It was farther along than I thought, so I decided to release it. Scroll down for the link and more screenshots!
Last edited by Courier O' Balls on 05 Jul 2012, 22:28, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Unreal Vibrancy

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Unreal Cinema

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*master*

Think most of them come off rather stale, but I like the contrasted lighting even if bit 'vanilla' in most cases this time around (probably end up altering nights at some point--weaken bloom a bit as its set rather high and washes out some of the more strongly lit areas). Also ssao and fog hate each other with a passion for some reason (create the dark borders around objects when you look through fog) so need to adjust to make it look more natural if can't find a better fix for it.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

There are some amazing screenshots here. I was wondering if someone could go through a list of console commands to help in making great screenshots.

I know of:

ToggleMenu - tm
ToggleFreeCamera -tfc or tfc 1 (freezes the game)
FieldOfVision- fov #
Speed of Camera - SUCSM # (1 is the slowest)

What are some other good commands?

evok99:
That's the only commands that I know of too. Other than commands, mindflux recently released his mod ENBmote, which allows you to toggle different effects. You can find it here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19907

Extraordinary screenshots lately! Pmind, I await the release of your latest preset with bated breath. Unreal, really cool daylight settings. Courier, the colorful preset is awesome. Total fantasy! And so many more magic shots I can't keep up...LOL Great community here folks. Some real talent...: ))

*master*

Some better and more interesting shots: