Kalicola Enhanced Graphics ENB

share your configuration files
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Kalicola Enhanced Graphics ENB

Turns out my pc is game over :-( won't boot up anymore.. Meaning that I need a new one, and that could take some time... I might try and extract my enb and trailer and just release it as it is... Maybe.. I hope you are all still here when I get back online

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

IgorACLisboa

I have found this topic through search in google and liked it very much, i would be very pleased if someone instruct with details how to make my skyrim look like this, i have tried doing it by myself but didnt worked, great lag with graphics bugs, sure i am doing something wrong. My graphic card is GTX 560. Thank you.

That's too bad Kalicola, I hope you can get it working somehow, and good luck with building your next PC.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Finally got my new pc up and running. And it's pretty damn bad ass :)

Long story short. I don't have much time to play around with skyrim, as I'm in the middle of moving into a new house with the family, meaning that I need to spend ALOT of time on that, and don't know when I got time again.. So I desided to just release my trailer that I am working on at the moment. It's still work in progress, that's why only the ones with the link can watch it, so I won't spam my subscribers with unfinished videos.. Anyways, here it is. I will release new version of my enb as soon as I can, alot of improvements has been done since version 4 beta.

Enjoy the trailer
http://youtu.be/FjhYMCFi8sg?hd=1

---

My Skyrim ENB

TheDarklite

I decided I would create an account just to say how amazing that trailer looked for your upcoming ENB configuration!

Keep up the amazing work, and naturally take your time with it.
Obviously, family needs to come first ;)

Dat trailer.

I love the fact that it looks more (IMO) like your original 0.7 (I think it was) version, I still liked that one the best out of them all.

Glad you got your new PC and good luck with moving out, can't wait till you upload the next version.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

TheDarklite: Thanks man, appriciate it! Welcome to the forum ;)

InExile: Some of the shots is from ealier versions. That's why I want to remake the trailer with new up to date shots :)

My Skyrim ENB

That trailer looks really impressive! Good job, kalicola!
Very nice colors, no eye-burning overblooming and no blackhole shadowing, soft DoF and so on. I like your settings a lot.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Alright. Got some more time with my enb. And is releasing BETA 6 now. Yes, don't take the BETA too seriously, I just call it beta until I'm finished and can call it final :)

Kalicola Enhanced Graphics ENB BETA 6
http://www.2shared.com/file/d6V4bVoW/Ka ... s_ENB.html

The dungeons have a nice scary feel to it now, and is still quite colorfull I like it. My only problem is, that with dark nights and dungeons, the sunsets and stormy weather doesn't look too good, the ground is getting too dark compared to the sky and fog, which makes it look alot less apealing.. I might bring the nights and dungeons up a bit more to compensate.

Here's the trailer for those who missed it
http://youtu.be/FjhYMCFi8sg?hd=1

And here's a few screenshots

My Skyrim ENB

Looks amazing Kali! Will give this one a shot over the weekend and post some pictures. I'll also test it out with Climates of Tamriel. :)