TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

@dogstar OR anyone: How do you add bloom to the fire? Vanilla fire is too flat.

Awesome pictures everybody

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

trillville wrote:Image
Omg triville, you have to share that config with the world, it's amazing.

Vivida ENB
My custom work on ENB v0.113 with my custom textures of the sun and a blank texture of the sunglare. Changed color of the violet variable in bloom.

The SSAO is quite fast.

Check it on the Nexus if you want to try it.

Regards!

Hey all. I love this site, and especially this thread. :) Here are some screenshots of my current game. (Unfortunately I compressed these a bit too much and alot of quality loss has occured :( )

Graphical mods are; Vibrancy ENB, CLO, and Project Reality: CoT.

My biggest problem right now are indoor shots, where the colour splash of flames is really really intense, as seen in the above screenshot. Can anyone tell me how I could possibly go about lessening this effect? Thankyou! :D

Hi Prpnnightmare,
try the night desaturation params for directlighting, ambientlighting and pointinglighting in the enbseries.ini

I got this similar issue and I've fixed by desaturating the night params.

Regards

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

kalicola wrote:Have anyone tried this mod with your enbs? Reading the description and lookning at the images I'd say it looks pretty cool. New sky textures and a shitload of new weather conditions.

Project Reality - Climates Of Tamriel - Weather - Lighting
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17802

Realistic Lightning 4.0 is also heading that way Sharpshooter adapted a special ENB for the COT weather and lightning i guess that currently comes the nearest to what the Author intended with Bethesdas Imagespace settings.
Though where this all drives into is far from nice if i see how complex rain mods for example and lightning interact with each other and that because of this Realistic Lightning and Real Rain merged with each other (though it's really nice to see such synergies currently developing) to avoid these issues. It's very complex for Average users to see through all this then add the component of ENB to it and it becomes even more complex ;)
My personal goal is reaching with Bethesda's own defaults a new Level of Immersion and that the simplest way and hoping it works together with what the users use and doesn't get into conflicts to heavily :)
Im aiming especially for the First Person Experience but trying to be sane and not use to much layers of complexity that also slow everything down more and more i already see from where i started and where iam now and how Render speed decreased a lot in the process (and im far far away from today's default minimum hardware requirements, with the quality you see) so optimization is also on my list though currently not high priority :)
Also you will see me slowly moving away from Screenshots and more posting Videos of my own progress :)

Here is my first Bloom test with my new Cleaned ENB Sykrim base i almost forget to breath after seeing the result :D

There are still issues but every change i carefully run through very different test cases and that takes time :)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*master*

Wow CruNcher, this looks absolutely stunning! :o

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

Brilliant work, Cruncher. I take you focus on the faces first and work from there onwards?

*sensei*

Tywele wrote:Wow CruNcher, this looks absolutely stunning! :o
Indeed!....

I tried Climates Of Tamriel today, and its not bad... the cloud textures I saw were very nice: however it does not play too nice with my ENB settings, which are already quite dark, so when COT generated some overcast conditions it was like night time. It also generated some rather blurred effects that didn't sit too well with Matso's bloom.

I think, as CruNcher intimated, that it needs a specific set-up to work well, which for me makes it a non starter, as I want to customise [at least to some degree] the look of my game.

I would like to see a good cloud replacement set, as the clouds in COT look very nice compared to the defaults.