TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

kalicola
Great video! The overall look is really nice as far as i can tell from the video.

OhKay
Funny pics and video :D

Has anyone a tip for me how to balance out the adaptation? I really like how it brightens up shadows but the darkening when looking at bright areas drives me crazy. It's a bit distracting sometimes. I wondered how Confidence-Man achieves his adaptation, i always loved the adaptation in his pics!

Intel Core i5-3570 @ 4.00GHz | 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 DirectCU ii 4GB Vram | Win7 64bit on Samsung SSD 840 120GB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Adaptation is a pain but necessary to use I feel. You have to watch your intensities, especially the sky and clouds, and try to keep the range under control. You start lowering the min value to brighten the shade up, and then you have to compensate by upping the max and before you know it the range is huge and looking at fire for example will turn the whole screen black. Keeping adaptation sensitivity pretty low helps too.

Some pics of the reach:

Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

*sensei*

Flickr
Twitter

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

WoodsOfYpres
I want your setup ! :)

ZK
I want your setup ! :)

Oh, well.... :D
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*sensei*

I need to find a better way to take screenshots. Myabe bandicam.

*sensei*

WoodsOfYpres Really nice pics dude!! ;)
For the "Adaptation", try my settings for my "realistic" preset:

[ADAPTATION]
ForceMinMaxValues=true
AdaptationSensitivity=0.01
AdaptationTime=0.4
AdaptationMin=0.01
AdaptationMax=0.5

;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Oyama - I haven't uploaded it yet. Just trying to get the nights just right. I feel they are slightly too bright still for the config. Hopefully I'll be able to upload the config this Thursday.

@Lucid - Yeah, I agree with you. Although my preference would be a bit too much specular instead of not enough. I think I may of balanced it out though since these screens were taken.

@Kalicola - Well, I think its your bloom and your fog levels I really enjoy. IDK if thats what it is for sure, but I suspect it. Whatever you're doing, just keep on doing it. ;) I'll have to give Shadow Play a try but unfortunately the latest Nvidia drivers breaks my Nvidia AO with Oblivion flag. :( If I can get a work around figured out, I'll give it a shot.

I lurk way too often and don't write enough. I think it's just because it's relaxing to just go to the thread and look at all the..art? digital photography? I don't know what to call it really, but it feels wrong to just call them "screenshots". Anyhow. I thought I'd break my bad lurker habit and share some of my thoughts, and try to do so more often. Here we go:

@ --JawZ-- I found your edited skymesh in your ELE-thread and I just wanted to say THANK YOU! It did wonders and I could never have figured out such a thing myself. Hat's off!

@ OhKay This pic made me lol!
OhKay wrote:Image
I think it is his face, that unimpressed and sickened expression! Like he's thinking: "Not this shit again! I hate my life."
Your pics are always good looking! Your forest pics on page 1488 are fantastic.

@ Wanako I was impressed by many of your latest shots. Especially TESV 2013-12-26 02-06-41-48. I love it when the shot gives the impression that the character(s) feel/think something. That one does that for me. Well done! Also, very good looking preset. Are you far from releasing it?

@far327 Nice work! Your interior pointlights are desaturated while your magic pointlights aren't. Is that a mod or edits you've made yourself? I use ELFX which looks amazing most of the time but sometimes its a bit TOO cinematic/dramatic and saturated for my taste.

@ WoodsOfYpres
WoodsOfYpres wrote: Image
This! This is what I'm trying to achieve with the contrast between directlight and ambient. But it ALWAYS ends up with over exposed shots and messed up adaption-settings. Well done!

@saltr Your shots have a unique feeling to them.
saltr wrote: Image
Have you got this one in higher res somewhere? I think it's amazing!

@Confidence-man When/if you decide to release your work, I will stop tweaking. That will be it. I'll just stop. Finito.
Alltought that's what I told myself before Opethfeld released his preset.. Anyways I think you're perfecting what you can achieve with ENB, I always learn from when you post new shots.

@aal & @Symphonicjohn@ Thank you again for teaching me politely about SubSurfaceScattering. My Game looks so much better now that I understand those variables.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--JawZ--
iBlurDeferredShadowMask - this parameter must be 3, otherwise mod not work properly.

aal

All - Great shots! Too many to mention!

majk360 - Glad to have been useful!

far327 - Love your werewolf (it reminds me of Blake's Tyger: "Werewolf! Werewolf! Burning bright - In the forests of the night: - What immortal hand or eye - Could frame thy fearful symmetry?" :lol: ).
I'd make one for myself, if I were able to do so... :twisted:
Third pic looks more fascinating here than on Nexus, on my rig. Here the flowing of the spell (from below, as you said) seems to me more beautiful

symphonicjohn - Thanks for showing me the location of the stone head :D

Last edited by aal on 08 Jan 2014, 21:01, edited 1 time in total.