TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Pfuscher
Thank you! Really like the first shot with the dragon - nice composition and shadows ;)

jacon
Incredible colours and that DOF is very sweet ;)

Asgaard
Thanks!! I like the sword in the last one - what is that?

More here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131371015@N04/
Last edited by electricsheep26354 on 14 Mar 2015, 06:51, edited 1 time in total.

i7 11700k @5.2GHz
RTX 4080
32gb DDR4 RAM C16
WDBlack 2TB Gen 4 NVMEe SSD
Over 100TB of additional storage

my Flickr
my videos

*master*

Great shots peeps, keep them coming!

@Pfuscher - So critical Image

@Nec22 & worm - Sorry never ran into those issues to help.

@jacon - That water reminds me of Mount Shasta

@Asgaard - What is this blasphemy of Vampire and Dawnguard armor mashup? :P (I want a copy tehe)

Still have a bad mobo but had to try out Elemental Dragons.

Looks like photobucket degraded the quality :/

Thanks Canlocu, I'm going back to vanilla and restarting again.

Sheep, I really like that last dragon pic!

Pfuscher, I am just getting to your 4k Parallax mods and whoa! I can't PM yet or I would have said thanks already.

Fantastic work electricsheep, really loving these two shots. I don't think I ever see such beautiful dragon before. :) And the details on the tree are so real. Your Skyrim is REAL! :D
electricsheep26354 wrote:

More here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131371015@N04/

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

CeaRes

Nec22 wrote:Guys need help, tell me why when you change the settings in the Shift + Enter-settings are not changed? Enabling \ off effects occur correctly.
Typically if you want change things in the main-preferences you have to disable the weather-extension with "IgnoreWeatherSystem=true" or you have to dive deep into the weathersettings (check the actual weather-ID - and edit the matched ini-values)

To the problem with Crashes while Screenshooting
- they are caused by multiple active screenshooters at the same time - i.e. PrintScreen-Hotkey = a Windows-Screenshot (Clipboard) + a Skyrim-Screenshot + (if defined in enblocal.ini) an ENB-Screenshot + (if defined in SweetFX-settings) a SweetFX-Screenshot, you will end up with 4 Screenshots at the same time - with large latency - and in most cases a crash of skyrim - so please be patient enough to check all your ini's for only using one Screenshooter+Hotkey.

Hint: use a thirdparty-tool for screenshooting and run Skyrim in window-mode (but fullscreen) makes many things much simplier - and use a separated key for sshooting i.e. Numpad Multi (*)
why?
-> the thirdparty-tool allows you to change the format of the screenshots, i prefer PNG (enb and sweetfx are using - by default - the very large BMP-format for this)
-> the thirdparty-tool is always at the end of the post-rendering-chain (if you use enb +sweetfx with the same sshot-hotkey you will end up with two different looking screenshots, one with the stage at enb-postrendering, and one with the stage of sweetfx-postrendering)
-> the thirdparty-tool let you place your screenshots onto a different HDD + Folder (while enb and sweetfx will place them - by default- in the skyrim-directory).

LG Ceares.
Last edited by CeaRes on 14 Mar 2015, 07:24, edited 3 times in total.

*sensei*

electric
;) HAHA!! And what a BiG Sword, look this size!!! :o (My character measuring 7.2 feet or 2.20m) ;)
The armor and sword are from DARK SOULS!!! :twisted:
Love your first pic!!! :)

Canlocu
Blasphemy?! Cool, LOVE IT!! :lol: It's a cool mix... Dawnguard, Vampire, and Vampire Hunter darker armor mods mixed with 'Evil Mastermind Armor' for the Gauntlets and Boots!! (Looks in Harmony with the details and colors with this Lord Vampire armor, isn't?!) ;) And the Sword is 'Reapers Necroxym Greatsword'.
And the second armor and sword from 'DARK SOULS'... :D
Elemental Dragons?! Good Luck, it's a real 'Challenge'... (I saw the videos by Gopher...) :P

CeaRes

Asgaard wrote: Image
please allow me one question - no reflection of the bridge on the watersurface?

*sensei*

CeaRes
Yep!! I saw that when I took the screenshot... ;) But I check my enb settings and the watershadows is check... Shadow invisible on this angle of view (probably a water shadows issue) :(

*sensei*

@CaeRaes: That's how Skyrim's water reflections work. They pretty much only reflect distant LOD-stuff.

Beautiful shots guys, I've been watching this thread during the past few months :)

Intel Core i5-3570 @ 4.00GHz | 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 DirectCU ii 4GB Vram | Win7 64bit on Samsung SSD 840 120GB