TES Skyrim 0.245

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.245

Arkngt
wrien
refusedzero
You guys are making me blush. Stop dat thing ! :)
I would have released earlier, but I have some plans for the WE, and some pieces of code to finish, here and there.
But, since you're all so kind to me...

Boris
See... happy ? :oops: ;)

Midhras
You supersampled bastard :lol: Because I had to, once more.
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oyama
I'd like to offer my assistance for support on the Nexus if you'd like. I'm capable of handling just about any question that comes up on the Nexus. Besides, I already do this on presets I enjoy so I may just do it anyways =P

Honestly, when I realized your presets were gone from the Nexus, I felt like beautiful art was suddenly taken from the world. Yes, there a lot of great presets, outstanding presets (Opethfeldt and prod80 & co.'s development on your work come to mind) out there, and I go back and forth using various ones because they are all lovely in their own right. However, for me, K ENB became the gold standard upon which other presets are measured, way back from about the 0.153 ENB days. I'd love to see your work back up as well as whatever WIP you have in store and if I can help out, just let me know.

Off topic
Where do you find these gifs? They're hilarious!

Boris
I've said it before, as many have, and I'll say it again but more simply this time. I genuinely thank you for ENBSeries. It is AMAZING!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jafin16 wrote:Oyama However, for me, K ENB became the gold standard upon which other presets are measured, way back from about the 0.153 ENB days
:shock: :shock: That's WAY exagerated....

So, deal, guys, I'll do the presets, you'll deal with support 8-)
And if there are any technical trolls around, Boris himself will take care of them, since he LOVES it ! :lol:

Just Google ' GIF let me love you ' ;)
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*sensei*

Yay more kyo shaders to optimize! :p

But honestly I might even chip in with bashing the puny nexus mob back if ya release new stuff!
While your stuff might not be the most performance friendly stuff around it is quite inspiring and educational for me at least! :)
Also most of the time it is just silly pretty!

Also K ENB was where it all started for me...that and project ENB. I like to think that I have managed to merge the best qualities of both in my work!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oyama wrote: :shock: :shock: That's WAY exagerated....
Hey, it's my subjective standard, not the ONLY standard, so I'm entitled to think it's the standard =P

I'm an American, feel free to blame me for my subjective, independent mindset. It's perfectly justified =P

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENBSeries wrote:midhras
Temporal methods do not work with sli/crossfire (or if they are, then slower and i can't test that), it's same kind problem as temporal antialiasing which cut fps almost twice for sli/crossfire, but very fast when using single card. Also temporal have very poor quality because of artifacts.
From what I've heard from people that use SLI/Crossfire, running two cards seems to give lower FPS in Fallout anyways, using current ENB binaries. Don't know if it's the same for Skyrim, and no, I've not tested extensively myself. I gave away my SLI setup when I got the single 680. But hey, it was just a thought. From what I saw on the images, that medium quality SSAO those guys were running didn't look half bad.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*sensei*

ENBSeries wrote:skysan4298
Root game folder have higher priority above "enbseries" folder, as i remember. First it loading from "enbseries", then check if same file exist in root and load it. This is actual for shaders, presets, images, helper plugin. But weather (again, if i remember) always use "enbseries" folder.
I just tested having both. I had the vanilla ENB 0.245 files in the Skyrim root folder, and the Somber Lut Sophia 245 in the enbseries directory. ENB used the Somber's LETTERBOX_VIGNETTE option and the effect.txt file. I guess the effect.txt file was used because the vanilla ENB download did not have the effect.txt file. I used Somber Lut this time because it had SMAA files and fxh files from SweetFX. I couldn't tell if ENB "merged" those two presets or just used the Skyrim/enbseries preset files. I made sure the enblocal.ini file and the enbseries.ini file were from the vanilla ENB download.
OrganicENB SE
OrganicENB LE

Oyama wrote:electricsheep26354
EDIT : I'd need some associates to ensure support with me.... really.
"your instructions made me have to use the think part of my brain... wahh" <-- keeping those people happy and out of the forums is what i'm good at

I decided to backup my game, clean out all the existing ENB files and current ENB from my game.

I then decided to use a completely new ENB from nexus. BOOM with all the new files and setup it was fixed.

I appreciate all the help, I know that was a big pain and we knew it was on my end yet everyone kept helping, thanks!

Here is a link of the video of my game I made last night :) play it in 1080!

http://youtu.be/huIAUVde8Bs

*sensei*

nitroviper wrote:I decided to backup my game, clean out all the existing ENB files and current ENB from my game.

I then decided to use a completely new ENB from nexus. BOOM with all the new files and setup it was fixed.

I appreciate all the help, I know that was a big pain and we knew it was on my end yet everyone kept helping, thanks!

Here is a link of the video of my game I made last night :) play it in 1080!

http://youtu.be/huIAUVde8Bs

That curling candle smoke.. which mod is this from? :o