TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

@trillville: Those screens look amazing, can't wait for your new config with 0.110 :D

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

*master*

@trillville: Thx man ) But your screens looks awesome every time ;)
*btw where can I get that tower of yours with crazy lighting and stuff?

@cesc92: Old presets in my signature. Check your PM for 0.110 updated one.

@CruNcher: Yeah, will check my mods and stuff... I think I forget something after recent re-install )
Yes, DOF stripes on the second one.

*master*

ENBSeries wrote:Seems not many interested to post screens of latest version on NVidia card with beautiful womans for old pervert like me.
John Battle-Born to da rescue!

Done with Kalicola ENB.
Sorry i forgot about the fps counter.

*sensei*

Just tried 0.110 on my AMD HD6950 and am delighted to find the grass and water bugs have gone :o :D thank you Boris, even if you didn't fix this on purpose for us poor AMD'ers... at least I can use enb with this card until I get my 670.

Anyone here running a GTX670?... if so, what sort of performance do you get with a fully loaded enb profile?

*master*

@DogStar: Which ENB config are you using?

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

*sensei*

I was testing a few configs to see how well 0.110 worked with AMD, but I think in those shots it was 'LastENB' [Letterboxed] and Stakado Cinimatic... in both cases I had fiddled with setting and palettes.

*sensei*

@DogStar- Was thinking about doing some work to my palette. May I ask what changes you made to it? The color seems a bit more vibrant. Slowly I am losing my tendency toward a desaturated color scheme :)

Also after loading my setts with .110 I may need to scale back bloom a bit, not sure if it has always looked like that or if the bloom somehow is a bit exaggerated with .110 by the changes to enbeffect.fx.

*master*

Do you still have those settings? They look really nice :)

Still running 1.09 here, some screenshots I took the other day but never got a chance to upload.

Also I kinda wtf'd at the last screenshot, took me a little to notice the argonians legs had gone through her chest after being launched.

zappoo

Screenshots of my "work in progress ENB" based on Smoowa ENB 1.2

ENB v0.110 ist quiet awesome, the new shadows are absolutly stunning! This is one of the greatest Graphic enhancement ever made. Thank you so much Boris, Matso, HD6 and everybody else, who worked on this ENB Stuff!