TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Gorgeous PMind. I really like the soft, saturated and dark setting you've got going there.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*master*

PMind!

Your config looks amazing! How did you get the blur/haze affect?

*master*

@midhras & MetallicAcid

Thank you both. As for specifics I am not really sure =D

Just a combination of bloom and AO/IL I guess.... that and I do not have an active "effect.txt" which I know most sets use a sharpening filter of sorts, which I do not personally enjoy... for the longest time I was using one that added a vignette, but it was so subtle I just got rid of it altogether... either way, I am glad you both enjoy it.

Peace.

I really enjoy those shots, too, PMind. Especially the group of barbarians looks super cool. The darker shots remind me somehow of a comic noir come to life with deep and brooding colours.

mystere9

T.A.Z wrote: @mystere9: Lower "FogColorMultiplierNight=" and use a bigger value for "FogColorCurveNight=" and for the clouds around mountains you should modify the [VOLUMETRICFOG] night settings in the same way. That should help.
And welcome to the forum!
I tried it and it didn't seem to work. There's just something plain "wrong" with the way it's handling fog on my
computer. I also tried some different presents, and it might have something to do with using the wrapper version
instead of injector version? I guess I'll have to try the realistic hope preset with an injector version?

Vanilla(with no mods):

Last ENB injection(Foggy day, 7:54 AM):

A Realistic Hope(Clear day, 7:55 AM):

A Realistic Hope(Foggy day, 7:54 AM):

Thanks for welcoming me, is there a better place for me to be posting this now that I suspect it might be a software
issue?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*master*

Downsampling is cool and all, but this is a bit too much bro.

600 px really ?

*master*

I have actually put quite a bit of work into my custom palette as well... I will have to do some comparison shots with mine and the default to see just how much that comes into play... If it does I will let you know.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

When working on some detail enhancements , i took this shoot :)

@ PMind
The Bloom effect really fits well i like it it distracts a little and makes skin softer and more believable, though im not their yet ;)

Im quiet happy so far getting these results now without SSAA,FXAA,SMAA or downsampling and keep realtime, and yea Celina died in the last pictures literally to resurrect her :)
Last edited by CruNcher on 04 Jun 2012, 19:09, edited 3 times in total.

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Dorak wrote:Downsampling is cool and all, but this is a bit too much bro.

600 px really ?
I cannot be bothered to use an editor to downsize them, so just deal with it, ok?

And you're not my fucking bro.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz