TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

So I went a little crazy this weekend and started tweaking more than I have in months. It really started with an overhaul of my palette, wjich has always been custom, but subtle. I went looking for a certain look and I feel that I am close. Once I did that I did need to tweak a few lighting settings, but nothing too major.

This is not a replacement for my current set, more of an optional offshoot... Here are a few preview images:

Still not 100% (but when is your ENB set ever 100%, really?) so maybe in a few days I will be uploading it once I am happy with the results...

Peace.

*master*

To better illustrate my new set and palette, I figured some on/off GIFs might just help out. Here's a few...

*master*

Oh goinight, you're killing me with laughter over here. Talk about delusions of grandeur. Therapy. Seek it.

Great pics guys. It's looks like Matso's hard work is really making a difference.

*master*

Johnny5srv>>>
The envy boys like you make me sick or even quit this thread all together, If you want to grab my attention post something constructive but not your apoplectic assumptions .
And trust me, I have enough fans to not do it.
Johnny5srv wrote:Oh goinight, you're killing me with laughter over here. Talk about delusions of grandeur. Therapy. Seek it.
It's as if he honestly believes that this thread revolves around his screenshots, as if the many talented ENB tweakers (which by the way, he is no more than this than any of us) would not be able to do what we do without his "inspiration", and that everyone else is simply trying to "measure up". Boris is the only one to thank for ENB.

Trust me, quite a few of us are well acquainted with his attitude about his "work" and that of others.

But oh, if you can get his attention, and he actually messages you publicly, and holy shit, if he actually compliments you on your work, well then, you sir, are a true inspiration to us all!

The funniest part is that as soon as someone comments about him with anything but godly praise, he gets all up in arms and defensive, trying to turn it around as if you are the immature defensive one, then tells everyone that this forum is full of immature "envy boys" and bullshit like that.... but of course, nothing brings them out like a comment like the one above that plasters the whole forum with his egotistical delusions of grandeur. It used to really annoy me, but now, it's nice to visit the forum and get a nice big laugh every now and again.

Peace.
Last edited by PMind on 02 Jul 2012, 17:22, edited 2 times in total.

Hi everyone, i come here at least once per day to see the lastest updates/images, etc. and i can say that this is getting so interesting!!!, seriously.. Great work you all peoples.

*sensei*

PMind>>>
I won't even bother to reply to this paranoid delusions. I couldn't care less what you with your bot Johnny5srv thinks, keep this shit to yourself, do not disgrace this thread and yourselfs.

*sensei*

*master*

Here are some screens that were taken in the last stages of the transition into my new set and palette, so although they may not be 100% accurate to its current state, I can say they are a good 98% of the way there...

More to come... I don't want to overwhelm the forum with 5 minute load times or anything :P

Peace.

*master*

Gionight wrote:PMind>>>
I won't even bother to reply to this paranoid delusions. I couldn't care less what you with your bot Johnny5srv thinks, keep this shit to yourself, do not disgrace this thread and yourselfs.
Like I said.... you calling people out... calling them envious and bullshit like that, well that's just fine, because it's coming from you I guess... but when someone points out your arrogance and your need to insult people, you try to turn it around like it's us that have the problem, JUST LIKE I SAID YOU WOULD.... amazing.

*master*

A few more...