TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

*master*

Edit: Added some shots after making switch to right preferences--and the difference it made was huge (but not without a few issues--will get them sorted out soon hopefully). I change my mind on how 'warm' was better--I'll take the trade off ;) Sort of put my put in my mouth before exploring bit more. bfloat and shadows fixed quite a few of my issues as well (such as during overcast/rain--at least to a certain degree).

Also, does anyone know what could cause pinpoint lighting sources to sometimes go crazy and flare insanely? I haven't found the cause yet and knowledge of most things are limited. By 'flare' I mean they become overly strong and flicker at the same time--stay that way till I reboot the game (it happened before Matso's bloom as well). Any settings that might cause it or more likely a mod of some kind? There doesn't seem to be any particular action or location that seems to cause it as has happened inside, outside, and under what seems to be any condition. Sorry to be a pest, but its a rather annoying glitch and hard to pin down as doesn't always happen.

Dogstar: You're a life saver--and I feel pretty stupid. Don't think I've fixed prefs in past couple updates and been wondering lately how people got their trees shadowed again ;) Thankfully not too clueless and had saved my modified prefs but still rather depressing. Now I get to tweak some more as too many dark shadows makes it too gloomy and can alter some subscatter again for more contrast. Kind of depressing but I may have liked the warmer look before switching back ;) Will just have to save it seperately so I can decide for myself later once I've gotten used to darker, more natural look.

Everyone: Fantastic shots all around, love all the different looks as well as varied shots taken. Can't mention everyone as not enough time, but had to single couple out.

Trillville: Think I like your enb more every time I see it.

Unreal: Love the Landscape shots. The lighting and color are fantastic. Granted I might be a little biased as your enb is one of my favorites as most 'me' in terms of color and lighting and I would likely be using it if hadn't decided to give tweaking a shot myself. Just looks great.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I hate to ask again. But no one seemed to answer.

1. How do I control the radius of the bloom? Like in this picture below, the bloom radius looks small just around the bright windows. My bloom just affects the whole screen, working almost like ambient light.

Trillville: Your screenshots keeps amaze me. The way you frame your shots is perfect! You could work for Ridley Scott mate :)

Theradikal11: You colors are awesome! :)

PMind: Some of your screens look like paintings. I want to see more outdoor sunny days shots from you ;)

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

Some insanely great images these past few weeks. Inspiring as all hell! Thought I'd join the party!

Most of these were made with a heavily modified Last ENB, The Imaginator and Matso's newest DOF. Thank you very much guys!

And my Bruce Campbell character...

Enjoy and Thanks for looking!

DrSarcasmo

*master*

Nice shots and can see the resemblance.

Just a few more after changing my gradients and sun (second one was just the final test shot--didn't remove hud, wish I had, but thought would add it as liked the result).

@theradikal11: The skin of the charakters in your pics looks very good. What value(s) is it that manages that reflection?

*sensei*

hinti21 wrote:@theradikal11: The skin of the charakters in your pics looks very good. What value(s) is it that manages that reflection?
Specular mutliplier + specularity texture. If a model has no spec texture, configuring spec through enb is useless, though.

*master*

*master*

theradikal11 wrote:Image
If you don't mind me asking what outfit/armor is this character (the male) wearing? Thanks. Those last few posts of your are fantastic by the way.

*master*

Johnny5srv wrote:If you don't mind me asking what outfit/armor is this character (the male) wearing? Thanks. Those last few posts of your are fantastic by the way.
The armor is to Geralt by Lord of War. Replaces Armor of wolf.
http://www.mediafire.com/?buvdsbr6fpsd660