TES Skyrim SE 0.372

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.372

Guzio wrote:Boris - Thank you kindly, Master :D I see that WorldSpaceID was changed in the SE version, almost all the interiors in Oldrim were placed in [00000000] WorldSpaceID, now in SE in [0000003C].
ENB Helper for LE calls Papyrus function GetWorldSpace on Player TESObjectREFR which looks up refr's parent cell, then if the cell is not an interior, looks up that cell's worldspace. It returns null for interiors.

ENB Helper for SE, I just read current worldspace directly from player character's singleton refr.

edit: Looks like interior cells have no concept of worldspace ownership, so this needs to be changed to return 0x00000000 for interior cells. I'll update ENB Helper SE.
Problem with just using player worldspace is that it might not update if you travel directly from an interior cell in say Whiterun to one in Tamriel, so using 00000000 is probably correct here.

random007 wrote:
DaedricServant wrote:
Yeah I don't see this with the ENB I'm using. I did use Keizaal ENB and it had that bug and it seems related to subsurface scattering.
I'd delete all ENB files (shaders, settings, etc) and reinstall default files from the latest ENB download to see if default shaders and settings fix it.
This defect is specific to 372 binaries. Roll back to 370 binaries and it goes away. No change to ini settings. It's easy to reproduce. Stand in front of the entrance to the Blue Palace at night.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

aers -- Thank you kindly for all your help :D

I made a visit to Helgen Keep and my hay look normal:

Guys, just check in the Data/meshes/clutter/hay folder, maybe you are using a custom meshes.

EDIT - At the enterance to Blue Palace, at night, I also haven't seen any bugs.

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Maybe they are using bad new nvidia drivers or amd/intel gpu, that's why bug happen. Or some specific video setting trigger it.

Weird science. If I use all default ini settings that came with the latest binaries, but enable everything, the glow goes away. Trying to troubleshoot the issue is going to be a nightmare. Been replacing specific sections to see what it is, cause now my game is ugly again with those defaults oy

The glow is weird, there is dot crawl or noise in the glow.

EDIT: looks like it is related to the custom shader helper/plugin I was using clashing with the new effects. I borrowed that from firemanaf's presets, which I also tested and are now all broken. I let him know. Rudy's latest works fine on my machine, but it hasn't been updated since .352.

I fixed the problem. Turns out it was an enb setting. The setting is under enbeffectspostpass.fx it's Rudy_PP+SMAA

Confirmed that. I had SMAA on as well. Turn it off and all's well. The Rudy preset I got from Nexus didn't have SMAA, which is why it worked without issue.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Version updated, download again
Fixed bug with shadow filtering for interior detailed shadows.

Other reported bugs about flickering water, hays and other things like that are ignored, because can't see myself.

*master*

I aslo had the hay thing and this:

Its loopings masterpiece "Photorealistic Tamriel (PRT) with 3.72 . Its seems to be related to advanced Hue shifting? and only be occuring in the interiors, which are all read lighted, sometimes after a flackkering the normal color/lighting coms back after a while.. :?

Not a bug or anything but it seems like no matter how much I try to tweak skin SSS in SE I can't make it look as good as LE.
Am I missing something?