Dark Souls 2

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: Dark Souls 2

nattydread wrote:Image

This is simple fantastic.

Do you have any intention to release your settings??

Rust wrote:Could someone post its preset for the ENB's just to try because i'm experiencing some issues with the Wickfut enb... :(

It would be nice, thx.
I don't know why exactly but that preset comes with some visual issues,more pronounced at least.The author wrote that he doesn't have abilities to edit with knowledge the fx files so don't count on much from it is my opinion. I use Kalicola's one with latest binaries ofc and I have to say that is the most stable,I mean I haven't face a single CTD or any sort of crash,not a single visual issue,nothing else to say,just stable as it should.Lens are disabled(maybe this is the reason for those who face light issues when camera is close to bonfires/torches etc).Also I don't face problems with SweetFX enabled but I don't prefer it as the preset is good.

@ Jael182

seems nice but is it too dark or I guess wrong from these pics ?

-------------------

Making the game very dark doesn't mean that it will be so much immersive or great,just MHO ofc.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Natty isn't aiming for a stable config as much as he's tweaking on a per-shot basis hunting for the best shots (or that's what I believe he said). Maybe he has something worthwhile to share though. As opposed to myself, at least right now. I'm very much embroiled in the to-and-fro that accompanies the experimental state of getting a config working. It's enjoyable, but I work rather slow and in the end I might not be able to release something stable enough to play with. So don't wait up for something come from me.

That said, there are quite a few lovely looking configs out there already that could get everyone who was willing to tweak a bit on their own off on a good start.

That last one was shot at a rather unusual resolution/AR of 2400x6500. So no crops or stitches there.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

Yup. What Midhras said. Every shot I did had a different setup. Sometimes it has a huge difference like this one below. If you've been here than you know it's 10x more gruesome than depicted in the shot.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*sensei*

Wow :!: I've never played any Dark Souls game before but it looks great with all the shots everyone has posted. I might have to get it.
I'm guessing it's probably not a very moddable game like Skyrim, but if it has ENB support then that can definitely extend the life of any game.

midhras

Looks great :) I always liked your style with Skyrim.

Still mine's too dark for some people...

http://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls2/mod ... %3D1&pUp=1

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks for the nice words people. If I get to something stable (fighting with different lighting levels in different areas) I'll release it somewhere.

Taken at ~17MP at this AR using SRWE.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I don't own the game, but I would like to see images with ENB off vs ENB on. Can you guys post some before/after shots?

*master*