TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

Wow, kali! Don't lose those settings! And far327, actually kinda dig those pics, I like the cartoonish feel. I've actually tried(and failed) to get a sort of model-like stop action style kind of like something you would see in a Quay Brothers short. If that makes any sense. Something that makes the characters almost look like toy models or something. I was pretty close for a minute but I think I lost those settings..

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

joey4track wrote:And far327, actually kinda dig those pics, I like the cartoonish feel. I've actually tried(and failed) to get a sort of model-like stop action style kind of like something you would see in a Quay Brothers short. If that makes any sense. Something that makes the characters almost look like toy models or something. I was pretty close for a minute but I think I lost those settings..
Thanks

I think tilt shift DOF does a good job of creating the diorama :) There are a few on Nexus if you haven't seen them already.

@Rubber-De-Flubber - Not your grass in those shots. I actually forgot to try it as I got caught up doing a custom hair for someone. Sorry about that. I actually would really like to try it though. Especially with the latest ENB settings I'm using. I think the grass is a tad too bright. Yours was a nice dark tone. I'll keep you posted this weekend and put up some screenshots! Getting some new vid cards tomorrow, so should be interesting :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

That armour is just badass, and quite an exercise in modelling. Cool shosts as well, the lighting and the cinematic mood looks brilliant.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

It's an amazing set of armour. A credit to Zerofrost, truly. I haven't seen a set quite like it yet.

And thankyou. Took a long time to finally get there, but it's there now. No doubt by the time I've finished Dragonborn I'll have a new build in the works, haha.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

Wow that armor model looks really high poly and dense... unless that's unworldly AA, which I doubt.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

XenoKratios wrote:Wow that armor model looks really high poly and dense... unless that's unworldly AA, which I doubt.
Maybe Unreal Warfare is rendering the game at a higher res for screenies? I know I do ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Images are downscaled a touch from 1920x1080 (only reason I downscale is so they fit on the forum without breaking it). I'm using ENB AA only. The armour just looks that damn good in game, even at full resolution. Try it out, it's amazing quality work.

ENB Binary Archive

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Hey all

What file / line do I edit to enable just noise grain? I have it currently enabled when I use my DOF, but I would like it enabled all the time if possible.

thanks

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

far327
i have no idea, sorry.