TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim

@ Kris†a™ :shock:
Вот теперь я в восторге от прогресса вашего мода. Вот теперь уже не белые странные точки, а фактура. Браво.

*sensei*

Managed to kill my Skyrim set up, including enb setts. So I just use vanilla skyrim with setts ported from GTA4, lol(now I have identical colours in GTA, Fallout and Skyrim, hell yeah).
I like it colourfull, yep.

[more]

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

symphonicjohn wrote:@far327: nice pics. With the large size on the second one you can really see the detail. The ferns and grass look great, all the colors are working well together and the fog really makes the shot great. Do you happen to remember where that was at? Seems like a great place for screenshots :)
Thank you! :) - That shot with all the grass / ferns. That's across the way from the poacher that camps near the first rune stones, or whatever those things are called where you choose your sign. Although, I'm using a few grass mods to enhance the grass density and type of grass placement.

Skyrealism Grass is the first one.
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25370

The other is the .esp from this mod. I load it after the Skyrealism Grass
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27636

Here are a few new ones. My ENB config has turned out looking kinda like the NorthWest forests in Washington and Oregon. Of course that's just one persons opinion. I've never been there, but I think a lot of movies are filmed there. Twilight for one... Not that I'm a fan or anything, but my fiance' has me watching all of them this week and the forests on that movie are BAD ASS!

Last edited by far327 on 07 Mar 2013, 02:36, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

far327 looks fantastic

@jawz

Thanks for feed back. :)

It may be possible to compensate for this line but i have worse issues to address first.

The first interior shot does not show how bad cheeks and brow tail is when light is coming from above. also upper lip too thin. anyway its back to the drawing board.

Sorry i always post my wip pics in ur thread. i cant resist myself and i feel it is enb related enough and of course feedbac. My confidence level = higher as i have posted pics of less favorable lighting conditions. ;)

so it is a big improvement of the brow and big improvement but still not enough maybe of cheekbone shadow casting.
but i have to change below nose shadow cause it looks like a monster. Line up cranium ridge with eyebrow better..? (should check my notion) line up lip edge with tintmask is difficult to get right.

anyone know about a tintmask btw? it does not seem to conform to the uvmap on ur head, the ones i looked at anyway.

about subsurface scattering i think i will eventually tone down .. u can see my eyes look scary.

@dpeasant I like this colory looking stuff also it maybe is not realistic as the RL is looking but maybe its realistic for in the fantasy world. I did mess with that stuff but it damaged my day/night detection balancing so its hard for me.

oh yea the distortion of pores u can see on nose lower front is pretty bad. i could just get rid of em entirely but maybe there is way to get em to work better.

Current version is 0.4b

Bryn's SPF 42

*sensei*

Been busy the past two weeks..... marking papers, fighting a really bad flu (both myself and my son's been sick). Bah! Got bored in bed, so here's some shots. Going crazy with colours and overblown bloom as always.... and by that, I mean really bad custom bloom code :lol: :lol:

Flickr
Twitter

*sensei*

@far327- Loving the rich forest vibe. It will be cool to see that setup with the upcoming tropical overhaul :)

@iceburg- Nice pics, looks pretty lush as well.

@ZeroKing- Are you kidding? That looks amazing! :D What bloom are you using as a base or are you adding code to boris' bloom?

Haven't been playing Skyrim lately because I recently got addicted to a little free indie game still in alpha called Risk of Rain :lol: but I did get to try out 155 and I'm getting a nice little performance boost and it looks pretty incredible...

*sensei*

@ joey4track
Thanks, mate ;) ;) And might I say your shots are looking great :D :D

I stripped apart Matso's 4.1.7 bloom and started to add my own bokeh weight, radial bloom, saturation and tint controls on it..... thought I'd make it a bit more crisp than what Matso's already brilliant code had to offer..... but I failed miserably. Here's an example where my code looks terrible, so I try to control it via enbeffect.fx file alongside my bloom code.... using tonemapping and HD6's bloom code (crisp) :lol: :lol:

Flickr
Twitter