TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

@Unreal - Looking great dude! ^

Nothing special this time around... These shots seem dark to me for some reason, and wouldn't you know it.. My bloom was off for all of them. No idea how it turned off. I guess my finger slipped during GUI configuration...

*sensei*

@Unreal Warfare: Well I hope the next one does better for you. I had a HD5850 Black Edition that I believe I got back in 2009 that still works great. Played vanilla Skyrim with mods without a problem. Even newer games like Far Cry 3 on high settings it was fine, but when I started getting into enb configs about a month and a half ago, it was time to upgrade. Now everything is great no matter what settings I use. :D

@Unreal: Very nice characters. You should make a mod to replace most characters in the game. Except for Lydia and a few others :) No more ugly Bethesda characters :lol:

@far327: Yeah they are a little dark, but still nice. I like the effect of the light coming through the window openings in the wall :) I noticed recently that I always had force anisotropic filtering set to false :shock: so I changed that and noticed the difference :)

*sensei*

Unreal Warfare, your pics look good to me for night time. I like the darker look, for suspense at night :)
I never really adjusted my bloom, usually turn it off. The old bloom file I was using made a brown tint, but today I tried a new one that was mentioned in the thread yesterday I think. It looks better, but I still keep the values below 0.10 and have not played with the settings in the file itself.

Unreal, what armor is this?
http://i1.minus.com/ibf5ci0TVE80Kg.JPG
Looks like one I have in the Tera collection, but the neck pieces and bra look different. Very beautiful!

Today I thought about starting a new game....again....so I left Helgen

And went straight to my first dungeon, just to get it out of the way

By the time I got to Dragonsreach, I said screw this, and loaded an old save. Ended up in Riverwood, and what would you know, while the town was greeting me, a dragon wanted to crash the party. The town was not happy. I just watched.

It was a good show. But, now I see, I need to adjust my ambient/skylight/IBL a bit.

This screen looks better, I think it is the best one I took today

Had to talk to a man about an ax. Got my leathers looking good finally :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

chan wrote: Unreal, what armor is this?
http://i1.minus.com/ibf5ci0TVE80Kg.JPG
Looks like one I have in the Tera collection, but the neck pieces and bra look different. Very beautiful!
From one of the Tera's packs.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Kermles, thanks and interesting shots you have, but i must change saturation, because i could not control grass color. What i did, i desaturated everything almost to grey level and then multiply saturation. In this case less saturated pixels stay less saturated and more saturated get even more saturated.

tweaking CoT

*sensei*

Anyone know a way I could fix my trees? They're looking a bit like cardboard cutouts. (It's Vurt's, but I can't remember which version if he's updated since the one I have.)

*master*

Symphonicjohn: Thank you again :) Kind of impressed myself with the lighting in certain areas, I'll try and get a video up as in motion I feel it is better.
Far327: Yeh not much sun here to be honest, clouds and rain we can do haha. but yeh your photos are awesome help, loved the cloud ones too, there was many of those :) can't wait for havlr's cloud mod.
Saltr: Your shots are always a joy to look at, such a different style you have. the colours are similar of Gionights. The first shot those clouds :shock: Are they part of COT?

On a few occasions I've noticed the giants hitting the ground and bandits flying right up into the sky, managed to capture it this time :)
Also tweaking night time and indoors.

*master*

I fought 2 Giants and I liked it ;)
(Using latest Unreal Cinema ENB Preset)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Nice pics saltr. How do you multiply saturation like that though? Some custom code I imagine?

Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

*sensei*

@EvoFq3o0: That's a good capture with the bandits getting hit in the air by the giants :lol: Happened to me once when Skyrim first came out.

@Rubber-De-Flubber: I think that's due to the DOF you are using. I don't think it looks bad, I think it looks unique 8-) It reminds me when I was young there were these viewers you would hold in your hands and when you looked into them you would see a 3D image

@Confidence-Man: Nice pics. The trees almost look like Redwood sized trees. And the moss near the bottom...very nice :)