TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Boris i think alone it never was a problem but with Grass shadows it was a pretty big performance killer ?

or do you still referring to the SSS optimization problem that Krista has found with a previous version that increased performance with grass rendering overall ?
Could i ask what the problem was Krista reported ?

im still on the 119 status though but im curious what might awaits me on the journey to deferred rendering in Skyrim and above 119 ;)
Last edited by CruNcher on 01 Apr 2013, 00:01, edited 3 times in total.

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I don't see huge difference in performance when shadow quality set to ultra and toggling bShadowsOnGrass. Everything as expected for ultra shadow quality, better to modify iShadowMapResolution to lower for it, not 4096.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Gionight

absolutely beautiful

and im still amazed what a clean signal you get out without ending up in oversharping :)

though here is some aliasing left visible on the top book edges and her hand edges, but else just freaking amazing how clean and dense your results are :)

visible aliasing also here

i find this here a very interesting theory
midhras wrote:It's almost as if Gionight uses insane bloom settings and then tightens it all back up using SSAO. It's really a mystery to me how he manages to get his shots to look so crystal clear. Quite something else.
apart from my own i described once :)

Also i wish you and your family all the best including your little gionight princess seen above in the future of course ;)
Last edited by CruNcher on 01 Apr 2013, 02:23, edited 8 times in total.

for some odd reason when in window mode my brightness and the preset i have made for myself is normal. but as soon as i bring it up to full screen mode it darkens the image. when i take screenshots they look as they do in windowed mode. just cant play the game in full screen and have it look the same :( not really sure what would cause this.
i was wondering if anybody has this problem

@EvoFq3o0 love your stuff btw when are you releasing more updates to your enb? loved 10.03.13

@confidence-man same with you when are you releasing some updates i think your screenshots are amazing.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Made optimization for grass themselves and for them in shadows, fps increased from 21.3 to 22.6 at 720p and ultra quality with grass density 5.

*sensei*

Some pics from a slightly tweaked version of EvoFq3o0's preset.

Great realism to the environments with that lighting, especially with the rocks. Not quite as real as he is able to achieve though ;)

Certain characters work well within the environment, especially males, but certain female characters will appear washed out with all that lighting.

Overall it was a joy just going around exploring with this preset. I even came across a place I haven't even seen in over 600 hours of playing Skyrim :P And that would be this first pic...

*sensei*

*master*

Dilly the weed: Thank you, I will release an updated version of the HD6 preset once, I've figured out a problem I have with my nights :D Working on another preset using pp2 which all the latest shots have been with.

Symphonicjohn: wow really appreciate you having a look, Just done a few tweaks to day time :) , I have enb weather enabled which made the day time pretty cool, but forgot I was using it previously. so may be why it looks different. I'll share the updated version as soon as I can fix my strange problem.

And to anyone who can help please, I turned on night and day detector, fiddled didn't like it so I turned it back off, but my night now still uses it and its horrible :cry: But it's turned off and I cant work out why :?:

These are the teaser from the new day

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Nice Color and Light response, feels awesome a slightly different path then Confidence-Man or Opethfeldts High Gamma Response ENBs :)

@Opethfeldt

could you post a video with the time of day cycle ?

@Confidence-Man

the Gamma feels a little to much (burning out) :(

And to anyone who can help please, I turned on night and day detector, fiddled didn't like it so I turned it back off, but my night now still uses it and its horrible :cry: But it's turned off and I cant work out why :?:
This is Strange i mean if it would be a Mod i could understand that maybe some parameter stuff was left over in the save state but a ENB setting shouldn't be saved by the save system if it changes some internal parameters ?
So if you restarted already and it's still the same i dunno try another save before the change even if it's somehow odd if that would work else maybe you changed something else then the night and day detector setting ?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

lieutang
Thanks for the tip, it's been very helpful