Need some advice to tweak my enbseries.ini [Skyrim]

• Author

Need some advice to tweak my enbseries.ini [Skyrim]

First : Since there isn't much place to say this arround the web : Big thanks for the ENB devellopment !

I'd like to slightly adjust the preset I'm currently using.

1) I'd like the interior lighting to be a bit higher during the day than during the night. But simply changing AmbiantLightingIntensityInteriorDay and AmbiantLightingIntensityInteriorNight to different values didn't seems enough to get this feeling...
Any advice for this ? ("Curve" parameter ? I still don't understand what those ones are used for).

2) Is it possible to increase the "strenght" of light sources via enbseries ? I'd like light sources to provide a little bit more light (without increasing the ambiant lighting). I tried the PointLighting parameters, but they seems to affect the intensity of the light without actually increasing their area of effect.

3) I have pitch-black shadows in exteriors. When I'm "inside" a shadow cast by a mountain or a huge building, I'm close to 0 light (even darker than nights). It doesn't even look like a shadow, more like the ground is absorbing light.
I've been trying to adjust this with slight increases of the AmbiantLighting, but it also affect areas that doesn't have those pitch-black shadows... I also increased the ShadowBlurRange, but it didn't affected those shadows either (still worked fine for every other shadows in the game).

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Need some advice to tweak my enbseries.ini [Skyrim]

Seems the problem is in your weather modification and the only valid way is to replace it. Ambient parameters or any other lighting related are multipliers, if weather have close to black ambient, then you need to set very huge value in enbseries.ini, which will fail at places where ambient of weather is "normal". And make sure weather system is not enabled in enbseries.ini, may be it files replace ambient (enbseries folder may contain them). Area of the lights can't be modified, it's very different thing limited by engine.