Squares filter weird effect bug

fixing bugs
  • Author

Squares filter weird effect bug

I have this wierd squares filter on my screen, and I can't understand where is my mistake... :(
I'm using Opethfeldt enb with some modifications.
So this basicly accurs when the camera is looking to the sun behind some object.

I'm attaching my enbseries.ini, skyrimprefs and enbeffect.
Please need help :(

EDIT: files deleted

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Squares filter weird effect bug

Could be [SKYLIGHTING] filtering quality not high enough (happens because at some camera angles some samples are read outside of drawed area, so quality decreases a lot). When filtering mode of [SSAO_SSIL] and it's quality is not high enough (or quality of ssao, it's resolution), but from your enbseries.ini i think it's not the case. When shadow filter is disabled or wrong shadow mask set in skyrimprefs.ini, but it's also seems not your case.

PS: please avoid attaching files to the forum topics, unless you want them to be here forever for other users.

Re: Squares filter weird effect bug

ENBSeries wrote:Could be [SKYLIGHTING] filtering quality not high enough (happens because at some camera angles some samples are read outside of drawed area, so quality decreases a lot). When filtering mode of [SSAO_SSIL] and it's quality is not high enough (or quality of ssao, it's resolution), but from your enbseries.ini i think it's not the case. When shadow filter is disabled or wrong shadow mask set in skyrimprefs.ini, but it's also seems not your case.

PS: please avoid attaching files to the forum topics, unless you want them to be here forever for other users.
Yeah, you were right Boris!! [SKYLIGHTING] was on low and medium quality !!
Thank you very much!!! :) Now I can do some awesome screenshots, and thoose squares will not hurt my eyes :)