TES Skyrim 0.251

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

TES Skyrim 0.251

The Elder Scrolls Skyrim (TES Skyrim, Скурим Свитки)

Graphic mod ENBSeries / patch ENBoost 0.251

Added parameters to control mipmapping lod bias. Added texOriginal texture type for effect.txt shaders which is always unchanged first texture, this allow to make some more complex computations. Added text messages on shader compilation errors, they are displayed only if some shader will fail to compile, white text on the screen.

*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.251

oh man, I love you
now to get this ENB project of mine finished, and then write new effect.txt :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENBSeries wrote: Added parameters to control mipmapping lod bias....
Oh yes ! .... :)
EDIT : quick test : much more reactive and accurate than driver-controlled-LOD Bias, thanx Boris !
How did you do it BTW ? If I may ask ?....
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Is there a way to disable the messages or have them appear for only a limited time? One line in bloom.fx is causing one line of text to appear and it's not a crucial part of the code anyway. It's nice to know that something didn't compile correctly but if its something I have no inclination to fix RIGHT NOW it's pretty annoying to have that text there CONSTANTLY. I also had a LOT of lines from the lens.fx file show as well until I replaced it with the default file. I have EnableLens=false so it's clearly not something I care about at all atm. Anyways, gonna try out the mipmapping lod bias parameters :)

251 still CTD, CTD start on 0.250 upper version ,
before i never CTD
wtf? problem on old card ? gtx580

imhunsoo wrote:251 still CTD, CTD start on 0.250 upper version ,
before i never CTD

should go on details a bit more imhunsoo :P
i have CTD problems too but on exteriors only which is weird except for the first revised version of v250(feb 1 version,where 250 and the mist effects got introduced)

so i will try this version hopefully it works..not really game breaking ...my CTD problems is kinda weird per say...it only happens in exteriors not interiors or etc

everytime i do the "use effect/shift+f12" and turn it on and off on exteriors on some occassions my game just freezes for a sec and CTD's . ..i can play on exteriors consistently at 50fps but the issue only persist if i try to do the use effect on or off(shift+f12) in exteriors

i actually do use that to check and see if there are any issues or particles problems on my game but i can't use it now ..only the first version of v250 which was from feb.1(it was when 250 was introduce and enboost now supports 128gb of memory and etc,also the mist effect were added) i think where i can freely just do the use effect shortcut and turn it on and off

edit: been using an enb preset and i did ask the author of the enb i'm using (RealVision) stuff and etc and the only update he added on his latest enb files were just some ambientlighting,rework shadows and sky.

have tried doing enabledcompression=off/on on different instances still doesn't work :)

the memory allocations are all good in my end
[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=false
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=512
VideoMemorySizeMb=8192
EnableCompression=false
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=false

the only edits the mod author added i know that were added on the lines are enablemist=true and IgnoreWeatherSystem=false

so have come to a conclusion it's not Realvision
since i tried going back using your first revised version of v250(February 1st) and it works

so the issue is probably in the d3d9.dll files or maybe the enbhost.exe?

i have mempatch and no problems there either :) 1st blocks or even the 2nd blocks don't even reach their limits

sorry boris if this is some weird issue i'm having :( u can focus more on checking if v251 works and u can get back to me later since i'm the only one with the problem it seems ^_^
Last edited by aldz24 on 15 Feb 2014, 10:18, edited 2 times in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

imhunsoo
You need to give us more details if you want help (when and where you get ctd's, etc.) However, being that plenty of people have used 0.250 and have no CTD issues, the problem is on your end. And no, your card is not too old and should be able to run ENB just fine.

The last 0.250 update causes my game to crash on main menu, 0.251 does too. I haven't changed any enb files except update d3d9.dll and enbhost.exe.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Found the problem. The ENB update was probably just a coincidence. I'm using the latest SKSE alpha which has the Skyrim memory fix built in. So "ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true" in enblocal.ini makes my game crash. Setting it to false solves the issue.

i have CTD skyrim starting, no can see game load

i check INI 0.251 and 0.245 no big change
i put all file or only d3d.dll / enbhost what ever its CTD

aldz24 wrote:
before i never CTD

i have CTD problems too but on exteriors only which is weird except for the first revised version of v250(feb 1 version,where 250 and the mist effects got introduced)

so i will try this version hopefully it works..not really game breaking ...my CTD problems is kinda weird per say...it only happens in exteriors not interiors or etc

everytime i do the "use effect/shift+f12" and turn it on and off on exteriors on some occassions my game just freezes for a sec and CTD's . ..i can play on exteriors consistently at 50fps but the issue only persist if i try to do the use effect on or off(shift+f12) in exteriors

i actually do use that to check and see if there are any issues or particles problems on my game but i can't use it now ..only the first version of v250 which was from feb.1(it was when 250 was introduce and enboost now supports 128gb of memory and etc,also the mist effect were added) i think where i can freely just do the use effect shortcut and turn it on and off

edit: been using an enb preset and i did ask the author of the enb i'm using (RealVision) stuff and etc and the only update he added on his latest enb files were just some ambientlighting,rework shadows and sky.

have tried doing enabledcompression=off/on on different instances still doesn't work :)

[MEMORY]
ReservedMemorySizeMb=512
VideoMemorySizeMb=8192
EnableCompression=false

the only edits the mod author added i know that were added on the lines are enablemist=true and IgnoreWeatherSystem=false

since i tried going back using your first revised version of v250(February 1st) and it works

i have mempatch and no problems there either :) 1st blocks or even the 2nd blocks don't even reach their limits

sorry boris if this is some weird issue i'm having :( u can focus more on checking if v251 works and u can get back to me later since i'm the only one with the problem it seems ^_^

imhunsoo wrote:i have CTD skyrim starting, no can see game load

i check INI 0.251 and 0.245 no big change
i put all file or only d3d.dll / enbhost what ever its CTD

aldz24 wrote:
before i never CTD

[MEMORY]
ReservedMemorySizeMb=512
VideoMemorySizeMb=8192
EnableCompression=false

weird...very weird indeed...can u try pressing shift+f12(use effect) in the menu and try loading your game...if it doesn't work

do you have the sheson's memory patch or the new skse 1.7 alpha?

edit: i think i should do Phinix's post and try if it works on my end. since i have a memory patch of my own that is not the 1.7 skse but a code from shesons and daetareks.

but my issue only happens on exteriors when i turn on or off the effect ...hmm